Reviews for "Heavy is Dovahkiin"

In Soviet Russia, Sandwhich eat you!

I love this video, excellent animation. Great audio, although the intro could be a little better. I hope to see more work from you like this in the future.

Great!!!

I love Skyrim and Team Fortress and I have to say you did the unexpected and put both of them together somehow and made a joke. Nice job you were really creative, Oh yeah btw @Thegritz you've obviously never listened to the Skyrim theme...

well....

it`s just like the jokes u always makes, not creative at all. but the animation is good, and i love the song. yadadadadada lol

Ignore Thegritz

You obviously dont know anything about the Skyrim jokes, Mr. I-just-joined-today-and-im-still-a-lo llipop-boy. It was supposed to be abrupt, they always are. And rushed you say? Yes, lets make an arrow to the knee joke that is 7 MINUTES LONG. This is supposed to be short and quick, they always are. And your point of "Competing with the music for the attention of my ears" made no sense. If you are referring to the speaking with music playing, you must never listen to music then... And I don't know why you oppose the accent, its supposed to be like that. Please make good reviews rather than long ass ones that dont help.

_-_-_-_-My review-_-_-_-_

I still like to see Skyrim jokes now and then, there refreshingly funny. Voicing was exellent, great spin on TF2. Im fine with the overall animation, heavy coulda had more stuff but I wont be picky. I liked the whole ending of bullet to the knee and "AAAH, DIS IS BAD". Funny credit music to top it off.
It was pretty good: 9/10

More Like Nov. 2011-Nov. 2011.

Nice work!