Reviews for "Heavy is Dovahkiin"

All my 9's are belong to you!

glad you mixed two of my favorite games with, quote, "the best meme of all time."

It was a good short flash. 3/5 5/10

I'd like to start by saying I've played about 1 hour of TF2 and no Skyrim so I'm simply judging the quality of the flash, not any of the humor since I don't fall in it's audience.

The narrator at the very beginning, while clearly talented, needs to improve his clarity. I couldn't quite point out what it was but it sounded like a few of these things could have resulted in the lack of clarity: 1) bad mic, 2) Some electronic effect put on his voice, 3) A thick accent, 4) Competing with the music for the attention of my ears. The other voices were relatively fine and easy enough to comprehend but the other big problem was the quality of the animation. It was lacking. It defiantly felt rushed to me after the scene with the 'dragon sandwich' flying down. Everything after the sandwich landed just was to sloppy for my tastes. On the bright-side I defiantly liked the design of the characters and the ideas put into them even if they could have been drawn better.

--PROS--
*Most of the animation was of a Good or Average quality.
*The character designs for the sandvich dragon and the blocky, yet poorly executed, style of the Heavy were very good for a video going for a quick joke.

--CONS--
*The opening voice was near incomprehensible to me.
*About 3/4 of the video had poor animation quality which felt rushed.
*The animation was abrupt, going from stagnant to energetic, it just didn't feel fluid to me.

Ignore Biohazard

We're here to review the animation not the game.

I personally love both these games and liked the new take on an old joke.
The animation could have been a bit better, but it was definitely not bad.

I'll give you a 9

I rated 5 and faved within 5 seconds of starting.

Complete awesomeness. TF2 rocks, and the sandvich dragon was hilarious.

Keep up the great work.

Cool

A very nice animation. Made me giggle :)