Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

This game isn't very good, I do not care what any of you say, I've tried three times to play this game and each time have quit. Why this is rated as #1 in the top 50 is beyond me, I'm guessing it's because all the medals, because there is virtually little redeeming value to this game.

I dont know what else too say im utterly blown away, its smoother than an NES game with the same graphics and is really intuitive. Along with boosting my medal score, this game also provided me with a solid river city randsome feel that keeps going. I'll keep playing! Is there going to be a sequel?

Best game on here! Controls are basic, the gameplay is fun, all these characters and enemies from the NES is just a nostalgia blast from the past! Great game, it kept me entertained. Difficulty was not a problem, more like challenging. One of the best games I've played here on NG

i've played the game before, but it won't load now that the big newgrounds update happened, FFFUUUUUUU!!!!

Epic love it