Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

The Shark Show Thing x 2..maybe x1.1

Once again a beauty of a movie. A dream like movie well animated ugly drawn though, but hey thats your style right. And what a unique sexy style that is.

As for the message its human ego centric behavior to give in to the industrial/capitalistic addiction and thats well depicted here. On the other hand the thought of our existence being the end of earth or nature is a very arrogant vision instead. An idea unfortuantly shared by many artists.

After billions of years harrasment the earth is doing fine but for some reason we got the idea that we are more than just another monkey mutation going extinct in a couple hundred years. And we think that our 200 year industrial revolution and maybe the 200 years we have left will leave a mark on this planet ;). Even if the world was in danger we are no condition to save it, we cant even take care for ourselves :D

golfinho responds:

touche!!!

wait wut

what the fuck did i just watch?

Global

i like the mesage on how the gaia is bein taken up by humans. but thy way i see it even though its seems the eath is dying its just trying to set itselg on balance the hotter it get in summer the colder it gets in winter. the earth is sad it groans not be casue what we do ti it, its sad because of what we do to ourselfs wich is refecten on her face & scars her but she will always remain even though we well go. just like the lizards left. or in sa similar way.

Yeah

I never liked humans anyway

t'fuk?

What is this i can't even