For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

I never thought I'd enjoy your work, but wow.

I'm so used to seeing you troll on here that it's all I expect from you, but I actually found this to be a thought-provoking and solidly animated flash. My only fault with this would be that the music cuts out too quickly at the end without reaching a conclusion with the flash, but whatever. Good job.

golfinho responds:

okay, 9 is cool.

My honest review and REASONS why.

I understood this piece in more ways than one. That is what a more open mind does. I see how people consider this to be man ruining the planet, but I saw something different. I saw how mankind used to be. Loving and caring for nature and the ways of the world. Respect for all living things and love throughout. Eventually the introduction of things like currency and production began to corrupt this oneness. Man kind slowly began to look at everything in numbers and not feelings. I can see how some say it's a video saying men 'are bad', but is that really true? All men being bad? C'mon.

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I like how this is just one of those films that get people to talk and express ideas. The sad part is that most look at it through one perspective and decide to argue over which ideal is right. I respect your opinion on what kind of artwork is used. It's your vision, it's your art. It didn't catch my eye too well, but the way you depicted corruption and evil was pretty well done. I took a point away because I felt like it could be longer. There's so many more things that could have been expressed.

PS. I know that the title suggest it's all about nature and not what I described.
PSS Stop arguing Newgrounds. Rate it for the message it gives, not the flash content for a change. Not everything on this website is Flash Games.

well

we do like fucking with nature

Ah, I see..

It took me a second to understand what it was about and what was going on. But the message was clear after that.

Heavy drugs...