Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

yep, that's golfinho alright

1. Where have you been
2. This seems to have more meaning than the others... What has changed?!

BURN IT!!

BURN THE EARTH!!
DEATH, DECAY, FIRE, BRIMSTONE, EXPLOSIONS, DINOSAURS, RAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRSASDJNBHASFJBNAKGBJ!!
!!!!!!

now that thats out of my system, great flash :D

Just... Wow...

Man... The video was very bizzare.. The music was kind of annoying too !!

But the meaning and what the video says.. Is trully amazing... It has a very deep meaning..

Freak

I must admit I just clicked the movie 'cause I saw a big pair of tits, but it's freaking cool and has a good message...told in a FREAKY way. There's not much to say about earth raped by mankind, and it's better to give a "non-optimistic" end...

People in power doesn't care, so let's show them what WILL happen!

yeah!

Very sad, very true, very good.

Great job man. The animation fit the music perfectly and the whole idea of the each relationship was brilliant. It was depressing towards the end because the message is true and the portrayal is accurate. Thank you for designing something of this caliber.