Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

Very good

Nicely animated with a good message. Also tits

thanks fat girl

good as ever!

golfinho is the master of newgrounds

masturbeiro

very good

I give you a 10 for save the earth

velas

Woah!

Most orignal flash I have seen in weeks. I love your animation style and you really know how to capture expression in your drawings. This animation should of got a daily feature.

thanks

The Shark Show Thing x 2..maybe x1.1

Once again a beauty of a movie. A dream like movie well animated ugly drawn though, but hey thats your style right. And what a unique sexy style that is.

As for the message its human ego centric behavior to give in to the industrial/capitalistic addiction and thats well depicted here. On the other hand the thought of our existence being the end of earth or nature is a very arrogant vision instead. An idea unfortuantly shared by many artists.

After billions of years harrasment the earth is doing fine but for some reason we got the idea that we are more than just another monkey mutation going extinct in a couple hundred years. And we think that our 200 year industrial revolution and maybe the 200 years we have left will leave a mark on this planet ;). Even if the world was in danger we are no condition to save it, we cant even take care for ourselves :D

touche!!!