Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

Global

i like the mesage on how the gaia is bein taken up by humans. but thy way i see it even though its seems the eath is dying its just trying to set itselg on balance the hotter it get in summer the colder it gets in winter. the earth is sad it groans not be casue what we do ti it, its sad because of what we do to ourselfs wich is refecten on her face & scars her but she will always remain even though we well go. just like the lizards left. or in sa similar way.

Earth

Wat

Interesting, artistic, and disturbing.

I get it. The message about how the earth is dominated under the opression of mostly male leadership. The music and animation are just disturbing and a little demented. Over all good.

wut

What the fuck did i just watch? lol

that was deep man