Reviews for "Symphony"

BEAUTIFUL

I immediately went to my piano to play this. It's brilliant! The music, the particles, the set... I love it all! 10/10 all the way !

Awesome game good music also F*** moment two stage 10 T.T

It should have had a stage with white particles, too
Fantastic game, great music. Excelent

This is another GREAT game. PONTO FINAL.

I think this game is amaaaazing~! :D A great way to pass time, and beautiful music aswell. I love the pieces chosen for this game, I could play it for hours and hours. Granted a few of the puzzles stumped me - which is good, because after careful consideration, I was able to find a clever way through them. The difficulty is pretty nicely set - I'm sure about anyone would be able to do this, given the right amount of time to explain how the game works.

What else, what else? Ah - I'm not very sure. All I know is that this game, although simple in itself - is amazing to play~ I will definitely be back again on a night where I need time to pass :3 <3