Reviews for "Symphony"

Not looping properly :(

A nice and relaxing game, takes a bit of thinking and insight to compose the symphonies.
However, and it's a big minus, the different components and music does NOT loop fluently, and this really makes this a lot less enjoyable as it could have been otherwise.

Musically Innovative

I love how this game is designed. I don't think I've seen anything like it. Each level offers a new challenge, and new, creative blends of music. Hoping for more! :D

Just Beat it

And I got to say this is an absolutely fantastic game, I love everything about it.

Beautiful, but needs to be more original.

I enjoyed your game a lot, because it was like Auditorium. But, well, that's a problem too, because it looks exactly as a copy of Auditorium!
That's not to say it is bad, of course. You did a good job in the creation of levels and the music selection. But you should have tried to add more of your own ideas to make something more that what could be seen as an "expansion pack" or "extra levels" for that game.
The color splitters and mergers were a good addition that kept it interesting and demanded a different thinking, but the graphical aspect was basically identical, as well as the main mechanics, thus it didn't succeed at creating a new and original atmosphere.

You should definitely make a sequel, as you showed a good creativity for the levels and music, but take advantage of such creativity to redesign other aspects of the game too.

Awesome!

I was disappointed a bit because I thought each particle was a different note and it would make music!

But this game is amazing anyways :D