Reviews for "Arrow to the..."

man this is great and sadly the game was boring and terrible this joke tends to be to but that was funny

Not very funny, the joke kind of fell flat (just like arrow to the knee jokes in general do). The animation wasn't that great, though the style was nice. I'll give it a 3.

little known fact... "taking an arrow to the knee" means that the guard got married...so yeah...dont believe me, fuckin ask them your self...

I used to post shitty comments about damaged knees like you, then I got banned from newgrounds.

I used to be a Hedgehog like you, but I took a spike strip to my Knee. ROFLKOPTAR Sonic the Hedgehog