Reviews for "[Soup] Lamisil"

that was good

the animation was below average but this doesnt deserve to get turd of the week. it has some effort put into it. this teaches us an important lesson though; dont submit stuff to newgrounds that you are not proud of. no one wants a turd of the week

Not bad

I'll be completely honest, I thought this was going to be stupid and terrible,
But it actually made me laugh.
Not to bad, all I can say is the visual style may need a little tweaking, but overall, this didn't deserve turd of the week or a score of 1.24 / 5.00

better than I expected, actually

You've got a lot to improve in terms of quality. Voice sounds should be more smooth - the quality of the sound makes a lot of difference here, trust me, there are some animations where the voice acting alone made it very funny and enjoyable.

The graphic isn't bad, considering your idea (soups talking).

Oh, and about your idea: simple, yes, but you can make magic with that. For example, who doesn't know Annoying Orange, a youtube success? What was the initial idea? A talking orange that annoy other fruits. And it achieved a great success.

The problem on your animation is the way you organized this idea. The way you presented is OK: a short comedy movie. This kind of animation is usually the best for comedy (look at explosm flashes for a good example).

To improve your organization, try to plan ahead what you are doing, and make others see it before you make it public, see teir reaction. Sometimes we think a joke is funny, and you laugh among your friends; and when it goes public, its just not that good. It happens. Maybe happened here.

Keep working on it, don't give up.

Good luck!

I'll be honest

I have seen far worse. At least it attempted some kind of... flash... video... thing... maboob...

Thank you for your review!

A lot better than I expected

The animation is very crisp for being turd of the week.
The audio is also crisp, However this wasn`t all that entertaining imo.