Reviews for "Kingdom Rush"

I love this game. One of my favorite Tower Defense games, and the fact I can play it on Newgrounds without all of the bugs, glitches, and malware is magnificent.

I tried playing this game on Armor games. And to use heroes i needed a account, i tried logging into my account, NEVER WORKED. i tried creating nother one, They still din't let me log in, i tried to log in with facebook, din't work too. Newgrounds will ALWAYS be better than Armor games, actually, ANY GAME SITE is better than armor games just because of that fact. i can't create a account to get extra stuff and to save my progress.
#ArmorGamesSucks #AnySiteIsBetterThanArmorGames #NewgroundsIsKing

This is just a copy of... what was it called again? Tower of heroes? Heroes of towers? I don't know anymore.

I love this game. It's addicting, it's challenging, it's fun, and it's a perfect example of what a TD game should be. The cartoony artstyle is amazing, it takes extremely simple towers and lets you upgrade them freely, unlike the undeservedly popular Bloons Td game, which just gives you too much shit to remember, and it relies on strategy and thinking instead of dropping spikes everywhere like a douche. I have no problems with this game, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to play, whether it be for a fun game to play when you're bored, or something to get addicted to like cookie clicker, or meth, or whatever kids get addicted to these days.

Too hard and frustrating. Towers that deal damage 1\100 of the enemy health when it runs past it not giging a F, is just too much butthurt to play this, not worth time