Reviews for "Zombies In Your Backyard"

Great game, but...

... 3 medals didn't work. Heavy Metal, Collector, and Survivor didn't work. Perhaps a Medal Refresh option. Still, worth playing.

Simple

Very simple game good if your bored / tired and dont wanna put too much thought or effort towards a game

Catman05 is a bumbling twit

Why?well for one,this game has some awesome arcade action.
Guns play a strategic role in this game,You sorta start to think"maybe when the little zombies come,I should switch to a uzi" and honestly,I like thinking strategically this way.
The tune gives a type of atmosphere that it's just a casual day and zombies are just a everyday type of thing.
The parts where the character is talking is quite hilarious,especially when he says"I'm getting lonely".Gave me a chuckle right there.

This is one of those games where it being short is just better.

OMG I SUCK AT THIS!

i survived 7 days! i haz no life! DX grrr hate zombies

Amazing game! the only thing missing is multiplayer, that would be fun, wouldn't it?