Reviews for "Zombies In Your Backyard"

The game was a bit fun, at first. Although the idea is unoriginal, the game play was pretty good. A few things you should improve (in my opinion) are: Make the amount of days infinite, be able to upgrade the amount of ammunition that you can hold, upgrade weapons, etc. Otherwise, it amused me for half an hour or so.

So simple, yet so much fun!

A bit on the easy side and the mini gun breaks the game with an audible crack. Still, very fun. It would be nice to see another with more zombie variety.

Nice and fun but short and easy. I finished the game in about 10 minutes on my first try and didn't even come close to dying.

first of all for a first timer its very nice one ,simple buy out shooter but definitly nice...
second point of view the game lags ,tried it out 3 times ,every time hard lags ....the control for the mouse aim arent smooth as other games ,so i think this needs a fix or even more practie for your next game ....medals work all fine so np with that ....graffic is ok but i guess some more zombie times can save the fun ....or another spawn mechanic instead left /right only spawn ;) a good 3/5 cause i bet your next game become better ;O)