Reviews for "Zombies In Your Backyard"

Pain...

Okay,I enjoy it. It's smooth and once you get the hang of the controls it's fun. My one complaint: after awhile of clicking at an odd angle your arm starts to hurt.

Pretty good

Ideas for better: Longer(duh), make it killing 100 zombies in the preloader, and add more guns and zombies. Why doesn't anyone make a game where you are the zombie and you have to infect people. You seem like you could make a good game.

Very good!

Simple, addictive and fun to play. But maybe a bit too easy. Lower the health to half of what it is now and it should offer a challenge.

Also, the house/play area could be a bit bigger. It would be awesome if there'd be stairs or a ladder so you could get on the roof, and the zombies would follow you there.

Keep up the good work! :)

Bug with medals.

I cant earn the medals, plz, fix it, and game very ultra mega super puper cool and easy :D 10/10 5/5

too easy, not a lot of upgrades

before you get the m16 the game is decently hard, but after that with good use of ammo it's easy.

also the minigun is stupidly overpowered, i mean you get 3000 rounds of the strongest bullets in the game for 1 wave.

also, more upgrades and maybe an endless mode would make it better.