Reviews for "On The Glass Edge"

Great metal track! The drums feel energetic and the guitar was very entertaining and nice - just as it has to be. Good job mate!

PirateCrab responds:

That was the plan! There'll be more coming soon, thank you :)

Ohhh how I have returned hahaha Nice Bass

PirateCrab responds:

Excellent musicianship. The lack of vocals only adds to the killer instrument tracks. The rhythm work was tight as hell, the leads added a sort of ethereal/sci fi/fiction element to the track that worked beautifully. I heard some really cool stuff happening on the drums, I was happy to hear a lot of cymbal play which makes me geek out pretty hard. I could keep going but I'd be typing for hours. I WILL take the time to say I loved how you used the dead note strumming in a lot of the "breakdown" rhythm segments. Made the whole track more organic and music-y. Keep it up, my man, I'll be looking for more.

PirateCrab responds:

The lack of vocals is because when I sing, I attract animals due to screechy noises ha! I LOVE doing cymbal work, it throws the beat away from the standard 4/4 and gives it a whole new texture so I'm glad somebody picked that out! This is my first officially released single that will come with roughly 4-5 more tracks on an E.P. They'll be released over the next few months and I'm hoping to have the E.P out for the end of the year :)

And to think Gene Simmons said rock was dead! You sure showed him! This is absolutely awesome!

PirateCrab responds:

Dang what a compliment! Thanks bro!

I just came xD

PirateCrab responds:

You need some tissue for your man sauce? I've got plenty, it's a common problem! ;)