Reviews for "2011 - A Quiz in Review"

Wow

This quiz has reminded me I don't pay attention to anything outside of north america.

The only thing I would say change is the buttons. They are to simple for my liking. Try giving them a bevel and round off the edges.

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

lol, yeah but it was a lot of buttons

23/24 first try, no help (google).

Too easy, but Americans will struggle to get more than 5 right without using google.

simple and effective, some i was able to reason out with deduction.

For a quiz it does everything it needs to. So i cant give more feedback than that.

Alright, thanks

Neat quiz

Well the graphics on the starting screen are nice and the only problem I see was clicking the back button on credits took you back a few extra frames and the title song would start over rather than going back just one frame. Very nice quiz.

Most of the questions were interesting and if you ever do mess up on a question at least you learn something that happened during the year. I guess it's nice for anyone who just wants a quick run down of some of the stuff that happened this year.

I notice there were spelling errors but then on the credits page it said you made them either on purpose, accident, or maybe even a joke. The songs that play are nice and relaxing too.

Overall, nice quiz and review of some of the stuff that happened this year.

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

Yeah, I did that with the menu button to replay the intro, it made more sense to cut the looping audio to do that, than to leave it, wasn't sure the mustic was a huge deal, lol.

I did struggle to come up with some of the questions because some months, not much of any global significance happend, as for the spelling mistakes, that's more because I am a bad speller and I often miss some of the words when correcting them and flash doesn't have a spell check.