Reviews for "Outpost:Haven"

Fun, but major glitch ruined game.

Fantastically designed and implemented game. Had a great time playing. But after about 30 minutes of play time, I "fell into" one of the spiderweb-like spawning points and could not get back out. Tiny oversight, but it completely ruined my game experience. You may want to update the game and prevent that from happening to anyone else.

Didn't like it

The gameplay is too slow and not challenging.
I got bored very quickly.

It's resemble and old game called "Alien Breed", and seems to be kind of a remake attempt which didn't capture the original game's scary and stressing atmosphere.

Squize responds:

Sorry it wasn't your thing, that whole thing about not being able to please all the people all the time.
And yes, it's totally based on the original Alien Breed games on the Amiga. Grab an emulator and give them a go, they're not as good as you remembered.

not played yet!!

its like cool in the picture but i think its cooler when i play the game ive gotta be sure so i vote 5 dont blame me

Squize responds:

So sorry, you've not played the game yet but have written a review and given it a 5 ?
Are your family being held at gun point until you review 20 games or something ? Ah, I know you can't tell me and put them at risk, just blink twice if it's the case.

Ahh...

Ok where is the effing door?

The game is great but the fact that you must start all over each time you come back is not cool. I checked my browser settings to make sure and it's not the browser so I'd look at your flash settings.