Reviews for "Outpost:Haven"

boring

the graphics were outstanding however the game got very boring.
firstly, these slow asses move like they have down syndrome but they can still push tables at walking speed with ease.
secondly, ive been playing for like 5 minutes and got stuck without even killing one enemy.
thirdly, the story is something that wasnt even discussed about by your team. it is cliche and i can go watch any sci fi movie to figure out what you were thinking.

overall i see that proud effort went into this bag. kinda reminds me of metal gear solid

You get stuck in a trap pretty often

The game itself was nothing new, but i did like it. I have the same complaint as everyone else, teh movement was pretty bad. But on another note, you get yourself screwed over pretty often because you wast so much amo opening doors and when the monsters come out, you have to switch to a pistol which does almost no damage.

Horrible

This fancy games are always bugged gat stuck on doors and such, And in the begining of the game... it says i dont have a key card??? how do i get one???? bececause no tutorial said how to pick up cards or i dont see one Is such horrible game

Squize responds:

When you start the game you're given a keycard, it says "Press space to open the door", then at the next door it says something like "If you have no keycards you can shoot open a door".
Confusing and horrible I know, the game telling you exactly what to do, what was I thinking ?

looks like...