Reviews for "'Arrow to the Knee'"

DAMN!

That mothafucker came outta nowhere! Lemme tell you something, and I mean every word when I say this. The animation was straight to the point. You are not over exaggerating in the slightest! This is EXACTLY what people think about this annoying meme. Still I gotta say I was caught off guard with the skyrim character busting through the wall! Excellent job!

lol

I used to post that joke on nt, but then I took an arrow to the knee... nuff said....

i agree

it really does need more rage lol thumbs for great art great language and telling the world what everyone is thinking about this topic

It was funny as hell

Until he said the arrow in the knee joke and i last my taste for laughing.

Best part of this is, like others have said, you could really apply it to any meme, because they're all annoying as hell.