Reviews for "'Arrow to the Knee'"

Awesome video, It makes me laugh every single time a watch it. It also makes me wonder if the meme will surface again after Skyrim Remastered comes out.

The only "arrow to the knee" joke ever that actually got a laugh out of me. Good animation and hilarious voice work. A PsyPeb classic!

One of THE BEST animations I've ever found in NG especially the part where the kid litterally took arrows in the knees.And also did you guys upload this to YT? because i want to make this a saved video and share it with my friends and my fellow skyrim lovers LOLdx

den i took an errow in da nee

:-)