Reviews for "'Arrow to the Knee'"

I may well have reviewed this when it was new but... arrowe park is my local CP. Here to say that this is probably the best 'arrow to the knee' animation/meme I can remember. This probably won the internet a few different days back in 2011/12. It's so freaking gnostic it hurts. Veteran jokes matter.

Guys he shot him in the knees and then just smacked him to the wall with his shout. First time watching and it just happens spontaneously and I just love it <3

...It's fucking perfect. Enough said. XD

i played skyrim but then i took an arrow to the kne---

perfect ending. "I used to be a putrid fucking cunt... :D but then i took an arrow to theDER-" Fin...........