Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

Seems like a trite better graphics version of the same trite hippie game from a few years ago. A mystical fox runs and jumps around an enchanted forest while some douche-bag beard wearing hippie lays around? This needed a sequel? Seriously? The mechanics and graphics were decent, but the story was lame, and uninteresting.

Kajenx responds:

I like your screenname. :D

The only thing god about this is the visuals

Hmm

Sorry but I have to agree with Jesustwatwhatever. In my opinion, you have a lot of cool things going on, this firefly can be used at this stick thing and it sets you on fire so you can do something else. This key can be used to open a treasure chest, and that's all great and dandy but honestly I think the problem here is
bad conveyance.

I have no idea where to go or what I'm supposed to be doing, and I definitely most certainly agree this game would be much better with some sort of goal, because so far my experience with this game is just incredibly dry. That's my opinion, I hope it helps.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love the William and Sly games but I like the first one better.