Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

This was an amazing game!

The mechanics are amazing and i love the music. The Power ups you get as you progress are amazing. I was stuck for about 20 minutes but i found it eventually. Again I say this is an amazing game!

It's really an amazing game!

I'm pretty sure I'm finished with most of the game, and I haven,t played the first one, but I'm sure it will be just as awesome-lol. Awesome gameplay, I loved practically flying and jumping really high-and the enironments are fun and mysterious. The sound and graphics were also very good. Nice job!

epic game

just finished at 100 % but i cannot obtain my medals :S

cool background song :D

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Since the first game i've looked and looked for similar games without much success. Years passed and i go back to square one, and what a huge surprise awaits me... the graphics were enhanced, sound effects and music both fits perfectly with the ambient, and when one would think the movements couldn't get any more cooler, pixie flight shows up.

It is hard to figure why exploring is so fun in William and Sly series (stage design perhaps), but what i do know is that the exploring feature is way better in this new one, since the firefox power that is needed to unlock vital itens can fade away, but can also be easily retrieved (no one get stuck without the itens needed to complete the game).

And if all that wasn't good enough, finding journals is a smart way to build up the background story between William and the fox, and at the same time, reward exploring activity.

Of course, this game could have more scenaries (any game could), the journals arrive all out of order, quite hard to make sense from them, and the physics behind the fox tail doesn't feel right, but as a game, William and Sly 2 is so dawn bewitching that i can't rate it any less than that.

Kajenx responds:

The journals always come in the same order, they are meant to be fragments and you can fill in the in-betweens pretty easily.

yet another game that you should pay to play.(please dont do that)