Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

Awesome

Love the 3D artwork and the detail is flawless 10 out of 10. Perfect. Amazing game.

You are beautiful.

Your games exhibit beauty and captivation at so many different levels. To me, I don't even need to really know the story. Your highly explorative worlds with strange objects to find are magical in itself. But, I do remember playing the first one and even after finishing it I'd come back just to frolic around in the ambience of this forest world. It's all very relaxing and the various improvements in this next part just sparkle with perfection. It makes me curious about William and Sly's relationship and stories even more. This game...is beautiful. You are beautiful.

P.S. William is beautiful. Him shirtless lounging and reading a book makes for one sexy scholar.

great

this is so epic! who the fuck needs games with violence and swearing when you can play a relaxing and touching game.

very well done

Kajenx responds:

Lol, I just got the irony here. :3

Did everything

very fun. thanks for the game.

Excellent

Wonderful pace & atmosphere, bugs with the medals [not that I particularly care about it though], Especially enjoyed the messages left in places gave a bit of an air of mystery about each of the puzzles. All in all superb!
[part from the medals I did not experience any other problems.]