Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

Great but...

Maybe you should make a picture of the map with all the shrooms,stones,journal pieces and chests and post it as a walkthrough because a lot of us have trouble finding some especially in late game and that makes it so frustrating.Other than that great game very nice work!

This game will most certainly drive anyone crazy

I'm still searching for 3 more mushrooms and 3 more journals. I've unlocked 5 medals and the only ones left is dazed and confused & the end. Now i'm having difficulties finding the remaining items :P This game is really addictive and you'll definitively find yourself playing this game for hours! Keep making awesome games like this :) great job!

Brilliant, but

Brilliant game, nice and simplistic format, easy to understand whilst fun enough to keep me interested. Did half think I'd have to find a way to cut down the plant for a while though.

I've completed it, all the mushrooms, shrines as well, but don't appear to have gained any medals for it, I don't play for the medals, but is there an issue with them?

what can i say

the game was just great and you did a very nice job thanks for your hard work and efort in making the game i really enjoyd playing it and hope u'll make more good luck on your future projects and if u need any help just ask :)

I'm stuck in the ahmni part . :( Overall this is a fucking great game