Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

SLYFOX :D

Soo pretty, i also just realized Sly the Fox (slyfoxhound from youtube >.>) Coincidence? I think not!

Loved this!

Having enjoyed the first game, I was really pleased to see you'd made a sequel, and loved the gameplay on this. It took a couple of minutes to get used to how to jump, but after that it was a joy. I think a shorter game made it more enjoyable to play too.
In answer to the previous reviewer, all I can tell you is that the out of reach bits and bobs get within reach once other parts of the game have been completed - keep going with it!

Excellent like the first one.

Glad to realize that, after all, I'm a caring, bloated, and zen-minded fox. ;)

Sooo good...

to see William and Sly back!

Got a little frustrating at times, but the atmosphere was lovely enough for me to want to continue and complete it. Definitely a good sequel; it has the same rich world but the tasks are different enough that it didn't feel repetitive.
The only bad thing I can say is that the jumping animation looks odd since he always bounds straight upwards, and the glaceons were flipping out all over the place and clipping through walls which was very strange. Also the medals are broken, since I got all the mushrooms but didn't unlock 'find 50 mushrooms'.
But that's really just nitpicking, it's totally gorgeous and I barely noticed the last 2 hours pass...