Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

Will you make a William and Sly 3? I just LOVE the first and second game! The music just took over me! It went perfectly with the game.The art designs were amazingly clean and the new setting made the game more interesting.

This game is amazing. Its a huge improvement form the first game. The art design is just breath taking mixing in 3d characters and 2d enironments just make the visuals come to live. The gameplay and music is great overall. This is one of my favorite games on newgrounds and it is a A+ game,

Your animation 3D graphic was awesome. How did you do that? It must be hard to do it .

Kajenx responds:

I used Blender - a free 3D program. It's a bit time consuming, but it isn't too difficult if you spend a bit of time refining things. Why not give it a try? It's a free program so you can just delete it if you don't have fun. :)

the fox is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

This game is amazing well-designed the graphics , if you compare it to the first one it's just like they are two different games amazing job you did there , although I think you should add more quotes for William , possibly expand the map , but one thing is for sure I wish you would make William and Sly 3 , like in the winter , that would be amazing , I love your creations , you're amazing!