Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

(I don't want to be a spoiler so, anyone that knows how to get fly. Please, can you message me.)
I just wanted to say that this is a GREAT game. If this was my life, I WOULD (actually be very confused)
BE HAPPY AS EVER!

Omg! I found this game again. I played it a few back. it's still as awesome as I remember I can't wait to see more from you.

Great game! Very addictive and nice to the end. Only one problem:

I ONLY GOT 99 MUSHROOMS. I was so infuriated when I accidentally ended the game before the 100th shroom.

Kajenx responds:

You can just hit continue and find the last one. :)

It turns out I am a thoughtful, obese, and zen-minded fox. :P
This game is so... so... amazing, I have no words, it is not really a game, but "and experience".
Relaxing, entertaining, and really satisfying. The world is so interesting, the journal lets you learn about it, along with your own adventure. (The ohnem, gnomes, spirits and magic. It is all so well connected.) I would actually see it as an actual, sold game. If you made it just s little bit longer, you could even go to steam or somewhere with it, the controls are precise and smooth, and I didn't find any bugs. If you added some more narration, or more localised puzzles to expand gameplay (without it either feeling stretched or having to expand map.) I would actually buy it. (well, currencies are evil, so I wouldn't be able to pay more than 10$ more like 5$ but still) I will follow your progress on William and Sly 3, thought I still prefer the platformers to be 2D.

This game is goy gud pls make another 1 I beg.

Kajenx responds:

Been playing around with a possible 3D one. :) https://www.facebook.com/LucasPaakh/