Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

!oooo

no note 9/10 yes yes

Loved it :)

I signed in for the first time in 7 years so that I could review this game! :)

1. It's beautiful! How did you make it so pretty?
2. The soundtrack is stunning. It was very fitting for the mood of the game, and the sound of the wind and the birds definietly recreated the ambiance of the woods.
3. Game play is much easier than William and Sly 1, and like someone mentioned below, I like that there are hidden caves instead of hiddne passageways where you can't see where you are going. (Both are fine, but I think the caves are an improvement). Also, thank you for the map in this one! I liked how everything was much more clearly marked.
4. I was a little dissappointed that there was no sign of the gnomes... but perhaps this is just a good set up of Will and Sly 3? *hint hint*

Glitchy

Well I was going to say that this game is what I call something else, but I think that is not finished because it has some glitches with the firefox medal, it keeps sending the signalk of medal got, all the places in that there are iotems show random labels, and I can not see the monks any more, right now the screen shows nothing but an orange sun.

I still wonder how did you pull out all those amazing graphics effects, some of them used real 3d, I guess macromedia became more powerfull than years ago.

Kajenx responds:

O_O That's pretty insane. Sound like the game just blew up, haha. I seriously have no idea why that would happen though. Stupid flash... :/

Amazing game.

I played this, then the first one, and I have to say that this is a definite improvement - and the last one was already excellent!
The hidden passages in the first game were nice, but they got to be annoying after a while, so I like that you only have hidden caves here instead of passages. It's also much easier to keep track of the things you collect with the counter showing up every time you get a mushroom or a journal piece. The fairy jump is also much better than the wings. I also love that there are more sidequests here. I think the temples were excellent!
I think William came across here with a slightly different attitude. Not sure if I like it :)) Though I definitely love Sly.
Awesome game. A huge thumbs up!

Very entertaining.