Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

DO A BARREL roll

the graphics are gorgeous, I simply enjoyed just watching this game.
excellent

Nice game

But the beginning is a littile bit too confusing. Had no idea where to got or what to do, so I just ran.

After a little while I got it and finnished all challanges.

Hmm

Sorry but I have to agree with Jesustwatwhatever. In my opinion, you have a lot of cool things going on, this firefly can be used at this stick thing and it sets you on fire so you can do something else. This key can be used to open a treasure chest, and that's all great and dandy but honestly I think the problem here is
bad conveyance.

I have no idea where to go or what I'm supposed to be doing, and I definitely most certainly agree this game would be much better with some sort of goal, because so far my experience with this game is just incredibly dry. That's my opinion, I hope it helps.

AMAZING!

Truly worth playing... I spent hours looking for one key... never did find it. I had 99 mushrooms but I couldn't find one. Pretty sure it was in that last chest that I couldn't find the key for. Had 23/25 journals. Very frusterating. I'll have to try again another time.

Beautiful!