Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

its a good game, fun, challenging, and unique, I got stuck at the end but in all I enjoyed myself 4.5

I may be a bit bias about this, but just playing as a fox is enough to get 4 stars from me. The extra star will only come if the game is perfect in one area. That area this game perfects is art. The game looks professional and the music makes it feel great to get lost in. I hope to see more games like this in the future.

so amazing love the music :)

ONE OF THE MOST GREATEST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED!

I love this game.

It is beautiful, and enchanting. Trying to free the pixies carried with it just the right level of challenge, I quickly went from "I can't physically do that" to... aaah actually I can see how this works. I love it. The graphics were great, the fox was awesome, the music was perfectly matched. There is more than one way to end the game? Really... hmmm.

Minor issues are I am not sure all the medals unlocked when they should have done, or maybe they have just not been replaced with images.

Also, on occaision when I prayed at the altars the game crashed, It happened 2-3 times. It may just be an issue with my computer, but afterwards I was sure to save regularly and the problem went away.

Essentially I love this game. I recommended everyone play, I also think it is perfectly suitable for children and adults. Excellent.