Reviews for "William and Sly 2"

neeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Awesome!
Graphics as beautifully made as in an old professional game (take Rayman for example), but with 3D look (most 3D games look rather bleak in my opinion). I could just spend time hopping around with 3 fairies in tow watching how pretty they look (I was really sad when the disappeared after finding the last one).
A platform game like this would normally not make me jump with enthusiasm (even for the atmosphere), but finding out about the story piece after piece made all the difference for me.
Oh, and I liked the sight feature enabling one to finish easily without scouting the whole map again for one or two pieces (This is a source of frustration in many games).

Recommendation for all who liked the journal part: Try "looming" from GregoryWeir

Loved the first game, and the second game just improved upon the first! Fluid gameplay and a great concept! The game mechanics are lovely and made me want to keep playing!

fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk love it

i love this game well its fun anyway