Reviews for "FvF"

Needs a little work

Pros; So far you've got a good number of characters with enough variation between them for the characters not to seem like clones of each other, you've got a good number of stages for variety, simple easy to learn controls and good graphics.

Cons; Unfortunately the game suffers from severe lag and you can't play it offline to get around that. Firefox and chrome both play this game at 5fps and internet explorer manages 15fps. You would tjhink adjusting the quality in the options would help but it makes no difference. If you try to play it offline in irfanview the game shuts down when you hit escape to bypass the demo rendering the game unplayable. Maybe some other people are having better luck but I know the problems not my pc, it's not new but has a pentium 4 2.93 ghz processor, 2 gigs of ram, and a nvidia 6200 series 128 bit 3d accelerator and I never have trouble with flash games or much else.

Fix these issues and you have a potential 10/10 5/5 game on your hands.

two sides on this

I always was really sad when i saw someone tried really hard, spent a lot of time and because of one mistake the whole thing was not worth all the work. You did perfect music, awesome characters, nice backgrounds, but gameplay was the weakest parts in a game. Yes, there were combos, but i think in a fighting game there supposed to be few more control keys. I understand it's impossible to make a Street Fighter or BlazBlue in Flash, but looking on the grapichs it is certained you could make a better gameplay. Good game, anyway, but it could be perfect. Looking for a sequel, hoping that my opinion will be helpful.

Not bad.

I like the sound track but the gameplay is kinda of slow.

So so, nice potential though

As seen from the other reviewers, I have to agree the gameplay is too slow for an action-packed fighting game.
There is also a lack of skills, due to only one button used for combat. It would add a bit more if you have at least 2 or 3 combat buttons, as it increases the tactical outcomes of the battle(Something like: weak attack/strong attack, or ranged attack/melee attack, whichever works best for you)
Oh, and about jumping, when my enemies jump, I can't seem to see the position of my character. It's kinda confusing, so it would do better if you lower the size of the characters, or increase the screen size.

The graphics are pretty nice, though, I suppose it'll look better smoother. Not a fan of furries, but ain't hating them. What I really find missing is the background music. In the main menu, there's no music, and it really, really ruins my mood.

Some of my suggestions are, adding more speed to the gameplay, adding more combat buttons and skill, giving it some music. It has an excellent potential as a fighting game, but it's somewhat lacking at this point, 7 of 10 from me

We all know it's meant to be Furry v Furry.

Can't use arrow keys.