Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Memories."

FUCK YOU!

That was cool

Never saw that happening.

That's pretty interesting. Your animation is actually very versatile and flexible, nice to see how you could animate so many people in one scene. The story was quick and easy to figure out what was going on, good job.

LOL

Funny and sad at the same time. enjoyable and exellent or whatever it is you say about a good flash animation. A big fat ten for you! (chewy on the outside and crunchy on the inside)

Spectacular

The animation was gorgeous, the drawings were perfect, the premise was hilariously sad, the music is fucking wonderful... It's all amazing! I can't find a SINGLE thing that I don't like. I want to see more from you, and I want to see it NOW! AAAAGGGHHHH!

Everything in this video combined together so perfectly that it created a very powerful and moving animation. The hilarity of the situation actually becomes a bit overshadowed by the expressions of the boy and the touches of character added to him that make him such a convincing and realistic character. I better stop before I start assigning deep significance to an animation labeled as a comedy. Great work everyone.