For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Derpy Christmas"

hilarious

I think other people are being overly critical here. It's short, yes. But it's long enough to play out the joke and that's all it needs to do. I think that's exactly how Derpy would play the piano. Excellent flash.

LOL

2 things
1 LOL at the end
&
2 making that character is hasbro's way of saying blonds are stupid

Still nice

I guess this wasn't that good because it was so short. It's also not a good idea to have a cartoon that loops like that. Still, I have to give you credit for giving some screen time for the one and only beloved Derpy Hooves! While it was short, it was certainly funny with what she did. I hope you had a great Christmas celebration, because I know I certainly did. The best thing is probably how you keep up that great style of animation.

I even liked the confetti that shows up at the end. It's amazing how many good examples of shading you can show off even with only a few objects. I was expecting a bit more. Derpy is known for having some pretty funny fan voices for her. I'm not even sure if she was the one who said "Muffins" in that one episode.

@handsomedragon

wow dude. I may not be a brony but this is a nice little holiday tribute he threw together is a hour to two. Some people have family and friends to spend the holidays with, rather than sit around making cartoons up to the standards of mr. handsome dragon. (also your hair looks stupid.)

oh gawd it loops

I may be a brony.
yes I understand that you made this just as a little present and to say Marry Christmas. (or if your politically correct xmas) but still 47times. . . This is well below your usual amazing works. Y
ou could have at least given her some eye expressions.
If anything is funny in this it's the fact that it's so stupid it's funny. but I'd still blam it.