Reviews for "Verge"

Interesting

Kept me glued to my screen throughout the game. I just beat it and got the "Welcome Home" medal, but I really wish there were a "Level Select" option. On verse X, I noticed that all the fairies I collected formed a bridge. At that point, I had to decide whether I wanted to continue onto the fairy bridge to see that ending, or jump down to the angel to see that ending. I went with the former, but I wish I could go back to that level to see the other endings.

As for bugs, (you'll probably clear this up soon) the hitboxes on the dragon enemies are actually still visible as a translucent red square. Also, on the final level after verse X, when you reach the top of the mountain and a halo forms over your head, I saw the door leading to the ending and below it, another one of those "cross" icons thats lets you come back to life from death. I thought to myself "Hmm... maybe... maybe the door is a trick. Perhaps the cross icon is a hint that I'm supposed to die" so I pressed down, died... and broke the game. I was sent to an area that I could not escape from and had to restart the level.

kurismakku responds:

Fixed dragon masks bug !!

the end?

when i reached the angel it just stayed white what happened?

kurismakku responds:

You didn't move to the right enough.. Just keep holding the button, and screen will fade away...

I fell in love.

I absolutely love this game. I did get frustrated at some points, but only because of my bad playing, as soon as I figured out what I was doing wrong the love came right back. The mystery surrounding just what is going on left me wanting more, like a favorite book that you want to read forever. This is definitely going in my favorites.

Kinda ?! Nice =3

I don´t want to call it an "emo" game but kinda like that.

The musik fits, the grafic won´t win a novel but it realy fits too the game.
And the mechanic is awesome. I bet the game but the one with the cube and the highjumping was hard to find out ;) i also liked the angel who had pointed on the end of the levels.

So nice one !!!