Reviews for "-586rick- Heat Man"

Nice one

However the intro sounds like the first stage of Sonic Spinball

Needs More Bass

It was a great redo of the song, but it could use a lot more bass. You should also balance out the instruments more because at some points a few parts couldn't be heard at all and popped in lightly every now and then giving it a bad sound. I did like it though.

Check out some of my music.

~ DSM

586rick responds:

I see your point, well you know I always try to improve so I will try to add more bass and try to make everything sound right. Thanks for the review.

Very nice.

This is an extremely good remake good job. No improvements, really...

586rick responds:

I know that there is not improvement I am only on remake and not on remix and secondly, I always try to do better remake, so the people like my song. Thanks for the review.