Reviews for "Dangerous Christmas"

why boss so easy D;

i like that the stages are harder then Dungeons but i wish the boss level was a little trickier lol i still loved it tho ;3

Great game!

Fiendishly hard for such a cartoony like graphic, but very nice!

No bug, very well programmed, well thought levels. I'd change the dying sound effect, though. It got too repetitive with the hundreds of deaths. Also, why not make respawning faster? The fade out seemed unnecessary.

Took me around 40 minutes to beat.

Amazing

I died, a LOT, but not once did I blame the game - only myself. Yes it's difficult, but by design, as I saw someone else say :P This game is remarkably well-made. Graphics remind me of my ST/Amiga/Genesis, and the gameplay is spot-on. Handles perfectly and has that very rare "one more go" factor. I personally think the challenge has been balanced perfectly. Kudos :)

aww

could be beteer

Kayboard Sensitivity

Great game- although I wish sometimes the z key were a little more sensitive and the arrow keys were a little more sensitive.