For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dangerous Christmas"

Waste of time.

Nice little game, good thought put into the levels.

Here are the problems. controls need to be smoother (also why is up not an alternative jump key?), it is way too short, I found it too easy, whenever in a jump and landing on ice the character doesn't carry the momentum (he doesn't slide after landing on the ice), music is annoying, graphics... well lately it's hard to subtract points because of artsy/pixel etc. types of games and the ending was unsatisfactory.

4/10 and 2/5 I expect better on the front page.

could be better

the controls are messed up, the fact that you must jump of the edge to get over the spike pits is anoying and that you cant air jump or double jump is unforgivable. would be better with a double jump and better controls.

No, just no

Controls were really bad, and that destroys the whole game. Sorry, else it was good, so I give you a 4.

Great 'Mini Sequel!'

Loved this little game, levels were well thought out, and it was just as fun as your last!

Not bad.

Not a bad game. I died A LOT, but I think that was more down to me being rubbish rather than the game being bad. I enjoyed the difficulty level, actually. I like these more challenging games that you need to consider before just running in mindlessly. I especially liked the death animations, like the ice block and the snow ball. Nice subtle touch! Can't wait for the next one, bud.