Reviews for "Dangerous Christmas"

this is the sort of thing i like

but i like it executed with a little more variety- also: you're in for a touch of bad luck getting the front page the same week as ABOBO comes out to spoil us all.

All the same- the difficulty level was just about right. Definitely not too easy to control but the levels took a few re-attempts and so they ought to. I loved the final level. Aside from the slightly lacking variety in level design and sticky controls- I had a good time playing so Thanks for including a mute button and thanks for making this. Nice one.

A Poem:

Snow is soft, but this game is hard,
Those rolling snowballs caught me off guard.
Snow is cold, but cocoa is hot,
At least this game has a cute little plot.
This game still runs smoothly, smooth just like snow,
I've rated it four; just thought you should know.

eh..

As shitty as the controls were, i managed to finish the game. Too short and the responsiveness on jumping was kinda annoying at times.

Not bad

Could have been better though. At the begging you can change the controls too which was nice. So 9/10 and 5/5.

Bad controls.

The controls were bad. That makes the game bad. Not good enough for front page!