Reviews for "Dangerous Christmas"

AWESOME GAME!

But just 1 question? DID YOU MAKE THIS GAME IN HONOR OF BATTLETOADS?!? If so, you beat it by a mile!

AdventureIslands responds:

Errr no, the game was meaned to be tough but not THAT tough.

Great game

SO bloody Challenging... I like that though...

Keep making these games, I love them.

The challenge is amazing, and it's beautiful platformer goodness. You addressed a lot of my issues from the last time (checkpoints etc.) I think a few things have improved since the last game. I wasn't as much a fan of the physics on the ice, it felt a little "sticky" if that makes sense.

AdventureIslands responds:

I know, I don't like it how jumping on ice makes the character just stop, but ran out of time to properly fix it. Now that Christmas has passed I don't think it's worth the hassle anymore.

Good

Feels like one of those games you grow up with.. but you definitely need patience. I will return to destroy you!

That's the spirit!

good

but I hate the last stage the boss got the ability to walk through walls :D