For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Dangerous Christmas"

Neat game. The jump was a bit floaty, and unreliable but the game was fun. I loved how all the mechanics were used during the end mashed together to make it really high action.

Maaaaan what a game! That was hard but worth it! I love this classic styled games! Keep this work up man. Really loving this!

At Stage No. #10, Santa's a gargantuan robot!

The 10 stage has laggy

This has got to be one of the hardest games on NG!

This is a REALLY fun, but REALLY challenging game. It challenges your timing, hand eye coordination, and patience. I've died maybe 20 times on one freaking level due to a hair off of my mark or that close to a spike! Grrr! Still great game! Make a Halloween one!