Reviews for "Dangerous Christmas"

You better have the music uploaded!
Love the work (even tho im jewish)!!!
Seriesouly, you need to keep working on this series, it's great!

So I finally went back and beat this game. I hope you plan to remake it like you did Dangerous Dungeons; there's some great ideas here.

soooooooooooooooooooooo hard. still fun but soooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating!!!

Cute 'n comfy game. Timmy's such a great character, more side stuff involving him like this would be nice. I feel like the dropping puzzle thing could be built upon.

I haven't played the game yet, but I didn't see the credits at the beginning and I clicked the credits button. The instant I went to that page I won the achievement and I haven't even played. I do like free things. But earning the achievement would have been much more fun. Just a tip to keep in mind.