For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need -1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dangerous Christmas"

I DID IT!

I finally won! This game is awesome, there were some difficult parts like the "balls in spaces" It only took me a day to complete, but to finish it was such a relief. Also, the ending was hilarious. You should making games like this no matter what the others say because i will continue to play them.

I like hard Jump and Runs

But this is way harder than Kaizo Mario!

However very well programmed game.
Didn´t find any bugs or glitches.

Well...

Ok, so this game is hard. I mean, really hard, and not something anyone but the hardcore gamers will put up with. It requires some old-school keyboard skills. However, i think the roof is sometimes a bit to low, so that when you jump between platforms you bump into the roof and fail. This leads to trial-and-error 1000 times before you manage it. Pretty annoying.

Difficult, but worth it!

Difficult by design, not bug or glitch, and quite playable, with a very simple and fun story told in 5 cutscenes, this game is all but 10 stars! What could make it better is perhaps some more sound effects, and perhaps multiple endings. But, very good, and I think that this author has huge potential, so keep it up!

No way in hell

am I turning off my adblock.