Reviews for "Versus Umbra"

It gets better

What I found to be coolest about this was how well it was in terms of pacing. Everything just goes so wonderfully together when you're firing at everybody. It was great how you really had an oppurtunity to dodge the bullets. The guys with the rapid fire machine guns were the worst. It's nice to review something by you as it seems like it's been awhile. I hope you had a merry Christmas even though this had nothing to do with the holiday.

I couldn't understand the title, but the game was so fun I simply didn't care at all. It's also nice how you had such a good variety of music being played and stuff. It's nice to see me going out and making carnage in this weird world. I do wish that the enemies had some better designs to them. It just seemed like the same thing over and over.

Arkuni responds:

It's always nice to see reoccuring reviewers :)
Yeah, more enemies would have been optimal but I had to cut some corners to get it out in a timely fashion.

Ratchet and Clank

Did anyone else notice that pretty much all of the weapons are taken directly from one of the ratchet and clank games? And when I say directly, I mean the names were changed. That's it.

Very fun, however...

its missing one important thing, hmm what is it...oh ya- a flippin save option!...dont get me wrong, its fun and addicting (and way better than anything I could hope to make) but that flaw just kills it.

Good

Feels a lot like ratchet and clank in flash game form though.

Cool

Great in gameplay. Needs a little bit of work though. But overall, playable.