For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Versus Umbra"

Awesome

Great game :D

Best game since Final Death Wish

I'm not one to rate games positively, but this is my new favorite game since the one which preceded it. Keep it up, bro.

Arkuni responds:

Will do, bro.

Amazing...

This game is fun, I can't describe it in any way the fun is there and I have fun playing it but don't have any reason why. You've captured a design that works with models that work, I haven't seen another flash game pull off the Thing Thing look nicely but this has in a new and exciting way that combined survival with a story progression. One problem was that this so could have been an arcade game on Xbox or Ps3 in my opinion there is just a lot there if you discard the unlock features and add them in for free not to mention the fact each gun has its own level progression which adds length to the game. I have had a problem with one thing, the second campaign unlocks after completion of Paradox mode but I finished it and it hasn't unlocked, could be a bug or are you getting me to see a hilarious joke in the fact I can't finish paradox mode because its a paradox... Still a really nice game even without the second story since the humour is simple and the art style nice to look at without having my eyes explode due to 15 million different tones of the same colour eating at my retinas. Overall people who played the Thing Thing series and enjoyed it should get a kick out of this accidental tribute. But seriously you could make this an arcade game on the Xbox or PS3 because I know I would pay to see this story all the way through.

Awesome game!

This game is really well made. I love games like this, and i couldn't help but think of the Ratchet and Clank series. Especially when it came to the random weapons round. 5/5 10/10

awsome game reminds me alot of the final death wish love these games