For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Versus Umbra"

Im the dude in the reverse survival because I have a skin problem too... Yay! Plus this game is great!

this game.......as soon as i started playing i beat it. i started at 10 am...next time i looked it was 10 pm and i hadnt even planned on playing it for even an hour. this game will be a favorite forever. i agree with the sequel idea and more weapons, but the perk system gets kinda annoying after awhile(such as when you dont need any that are left) paradox is fun but there should be a double paradox after the first(multiplier can get to X40, enemies 2X stronger than first paradox) and a mirror function that reverses the order you play in. i also strongly believe you should get to play as michl as a side story. and to those who complain about lag:maybe its your computer that is lagging not the game. the computer im playing this on lags on just the start-up of the internet but doesnt lag in-game.clean your computer up and it should take care of the lag. my only complaint of the game is its tendency to shrink its in game screens which makes it possible to click on other screens buttons.

Lets see, you've some Thing Thing Arena in here, some Ratchet & Clank....& I think I see some of the SAS: Zombies series in here as well. This is pretty good (Albeit their are some grammatical errors in the dialog, some grainy graphics & I give a big "?" for some of the guns & their upgraded functions) but still I give this a solid 4.5! Now I would've given this a perfect 5 if premium content worked. But it doesn't & thats including when I switch over to Bubblebox.com for all the extras like the entry screen tells me. Even though this clearly isn't original, keep up the good work & keep polishing this!

to me it is one of the best shooter games online I pray they make a sequal please! great game

Just kill evil everything & evil everyone!