For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Versus Umbra"

exactly what pirate9899 said. I was on my second paradox. I'll probably get banned for this, and i DO like newgrounds, it just has a few flaws, but one big flaw is that if you don't play a game for a long time, even if you got really far in that game, it erases all of your data. This happened to me on another game and i finally decided that i wanted to play it so much that I played it AGAIN... on another site. I might do the same thing here. But back to the game. I can't remember much about it, but the upgrades and weapons were really cool. The final boss (wasn't that the guy who invited you to join the paradox team?) was pretty hard to beat. Why i give 4.5 stars? Because the deleting-progress glitch isn't for this game, its for Newgrounds.

Yup, and while this game does have a distinct ratchet and clank feel- is that a bad thing? I mean really, wasn't ratchet and clank the best game EVER?

Oh, and bad-ass game to :) just wish we diffident have to pay for last part and not play thought the first strike campaign twice

Bored.com?

my months worth of data is GONE
it was there four minutes ago and suddenly its gone

The game is pretty good, it's easy to avoid bullets, nice graphics, *weird* story,
funny weapons,perks and other stuff. Good overall-game